Comment on page
Exodus Wallet | Crypto, Bitcoin Wallet
Wallet. With Exodus Web3 Wallet, you can connect to dApps and Web3 apps on Ethereum, Solana and other supported networks. Explore games, DeFi, exchanges
Exodus Wallet is counted among the highly secure, transparent, and reliable crypto wallets existing in the market nowadays. With over 200 product updates, this amazing wallet was founded in the year 2015 by JP Richardson and Daniel Castagnoli. The wallet holds up to 260+ cryptocurrencies and is used by investors around the globe. With its simple navigation and secure access, this wallet is winning hearts of the crypto investors.
Let's step ahead to gather more info relating to it.
To add convenience to the users, the wallet was made available on several platforms, so that it becomes easy for the investors to manage their crypto funds. The devices on which you can run this wallet are:
- Desktop: Run the wallet on Windows (64-bit), Mac, Linux (.deb), and Linux (.zip)
- Mobile devices: Download the wallet on your Android device and iOS
- Web3 wallet: Compatible to work with Brave and Chrome
Steps to create an Exodus Wallet in your name
Based on the options offered to you for making a wallet account you can opt for the one that you find suitable. If you want to use the wallet through extensions, then you can opt for the “Web3 Wallet” option provided on the download page.
To know all the steps involved, have a glance below:
- 1.Reach the official page of Exodus Wallet
- 2.Drag the cursor to the top-right side of the page and place it on “Download”. Hit on it
- 3.On the next page, move to the “Web3 Wallet” section and click on “Install for Chrome and Brave”
- 4.You’ll then get landed on the extension page, click on “Add to Chrome”
- 5.Adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
Creating a wallet
- 1.Open the installed extension to start creating a wallet account
- 2.On the displayed page, click on “Create New Wallet”
- 3.Frame a new wallet password, re-confirm it, and save it somewhere offline
- 4.Tap on “Get Started”> “Continue”
- 5.Perform steps to back up the wallet recovery phrase
What actions do you need to take to back up the recovery phrase?
To ensure the safety of the wallet data in the future course of action, creating a backup of the recovery phrase is considered significant.
Below are the actions to be performed:
- 1.Reach the profile page of the wallet and click on “Security”
- 2.Hit on “Back Up”
- 3.Type the wallet password that you have created recently
- 4.Review the recovery phrase of the wallet and make a note of it somewhere safe
- 5.Click on “Next” and complete the prompted actions to finish the process
Get into your wallet again with the secret key!
In order to access your wallet again, you’ll need to have the accurate password of the wallet with you. In case, you are unable to recall your wallet password, you won’t be able to get into your wallet and run the wallet operations. You will be able to access the wallet only after resetting the password.
Managing funds through the Exodus Wallet is not a hard task to do. You can quickly and in a transparent manner manage your crypto funds. What you need to take care of is to install or download the wallet from its official page, so as to get a legitimate app or extension of the wallet. Further, in case of any query/concern, you can seek help from its support team by clicking on the chat symbol located at the bottom of the wallet page.